Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team in our Tempe office (The health & safety of our employees is important at Oscar so we are working from home until we can safely return to our office).
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the Role:
In our model, Recruiting Coordinators are the empowered backbone of our team; you stay on top of things & deliver an outstanding candidate experience. You will get experience in recruiting, team operations, & reporting. This role will prepare you for future opportunities within the broader People team (e.g. talent acquisition, program management, people operations, etc.). This is a contract role with potential to convert full time.
- Recruiting is about process: First & foremost, you own the recruiting process & ensure that all necessary steps in the process are planned, & consistently delivered.
- Recruiting is about people: the coordinator is a super-connector. Keep your clients, i.e. candidates, hiring managers & recruiters, in the loop. Build relationships, keep everyone on track.
- Get stuff done, efficiently: You'll be scheduling interviews, working directly with candidates & hiring managers. No better way to learn how to work & prioritize well.
- You'll get visibility into plenty of things going on, learn from it & improve. This role will build your foundation for being a top recruiter or people professional.
- At least 1 year of practical experience with driving process, setting expectations & executing.
- Prior experience with recruiting coordination
- You can demonstrate the ability to effectively manage data through reporting
- You are a problem solver who loves taking initiative & proactively provide suggestions on how to streamline & improve processes
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We aim to make health care affordable & accessible for all, & apply this same vision to our perks & benefits, including: medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.