The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is seeking an experienced treasury professional to join our growing team. The Treasury Manager will be responsible for building & transforming the Company's Treasury function including cash management, forecasting, banking administration, credit compliance reporting, insurance & certain other treasury related operations. In addition to managing members of the treasury team, this role will partner with Tax, FP&A & Finance teams. Reporting to the Controller, this role this role offers a tremendous opportunity to make a positive impact with a growing company & to work collaboratively with senior leaders at Yext.
The candidate must have strong communication skills, oral & written, with the ability to lead Treasury professionals & cross-functional teams. Candidate must be analytical & possess strong interpersonal & leadership skills
- Maintain & report on daily cash management & positioning for all company entities/bank accounts.
- Approve, supervise & review company-wide payments & cash flows.
- Prepare & design companys various cash flow forecasts for each entity.
- Perform financial modeling to maintain adequate liquidity for all entities.
- Manage & monitor processes for corporate credit cards & bank account access/authorization.
- Manage & administer cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Manage companys insurance provider & respond to any insurance related requests.
- Monitor & report on investment portfolios including working capital.
- Manage the companys debt compliance & reporting process.
- Provide technical & other support for process improvement & other projects as needed.
- Understand & manage appropriate accounting procedures & processes.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies & procedures. Develop & monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Treasury operations.
- Bachelor's degree or similar college level education required. Advanced degree in finance or business preferred
- 6+ years of corporate treasury experience
- Hands on experience in cash flow forecasting
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves & work with team members in a hands-on capacity
- Strong analytical, financial & systems skills are required
- Experience working in global business environment a plus
- Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus
- Experience with Kyriba is a plus
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.