Hello, were The Sasha Group! We serve a wide range of businesses from helping young startups develop their core to helping established brands think differently & flex with the times. From building brand foundations to building momentum, we combine creativity with thoughtfulness & speed to solve business challenges.
We like to describe ourselves as consultancy at the front & an agency round the back.
At The Sasha Group, we believe that smart, creative thinking is the ultimate variable that makes brands come to life, whether its the startup looking to break into a space or the big, well-known brand looking to break the mold. And while we believe good ideas can come from anywhere, not everyone has the talent, skills, & craft to bring those ideas to life through design, photography, video, & animation.
Whos on the team?
Youll be joining a tightly-knit creative & account team working with emerging & established brands across CPG, fashion, food & beverage, financial services, entertainment, & more. The team is a diverse mix of makers, creators, & ideators from published authors to viral TikTokers. But were all passionate about our mission: How do we level-up our clients to be the next big thing?
Thats where you come in.
We are looking for Senior Project Managers who have the know-how & skills to work hands-on & who can manage the creative process from ideation to execution; managing scope, budget & timing. Sometimes youll be leading a team of designers to make a volume of memes & GIFs thatll make people laugh & cry. Sometimes youll be collaborating in a brainstorm for a big campaign. Sometimes youll be on set every task is challenging, but highly rewarding.
Who are you?
Highly organized, highly motivated, goal & detail-oriented, self-starter who is passionate & experienced as it relates to all things social & digital, & how they integrate with more traditional forms of media (events, TVCs, print, etc.). Someone who is all about hustle, flexibility, creativity, & adaptability in a highly challenging, positive, rewarding environment.
The task at hand?
- Be the hub between creative, media, account strategy, & all other internal teams, driving projects forward quickly & efficiently
- Work closely with Leads to define project requirements, develop budgets & timelines, write statements of work, & plan resources for all projects.
- Manage the project throughout the full life cycle of projects including but not limited to: Brand Creative, Websites & Digital Experiences, Social Content, Digital Videos, & Events. Experience working on TVC, OOH & Print in addition is a plus.
- Build project plans with an understanding of internal resources, third-party capabilities, time requirements, & business objectives
- Lead & schedule necessary project related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, inter-agency meetings, & deliverables reviews
- Keep all project stakeholders (creative, account, production, analytics, etc.) on track to hit all deadlines by ensuring proper briefings, check-ins, hand-offs, & information transfer.
- Work closely with the other Project Managers & Creative & Account Directors to manage & allocate resources in an effective & efficient way.
- Write client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, & other contract documents
- Aid in the management of the freelance process when resources are needed, hired, & utilized.
- Liaise with finance, operations & legal teams on project & client needs
- Provide guidance, mentorship, & skill-building to Project Managers & Project Coordinators
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 5-8 years of experience within a digital agency environment in a project management capacity
- Experience with digital & social projects & deliverables ranging from $10k to $2m
- Strong ability to manage account, strategy, creative, analytics, & technical teams, as well as manage direct reports
- Understanding of, & experience executing projects with that adhere to platform guidelines, legal considerations, advertising regulations & social/digital best practices
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel ands Google Sheet skills
- Experience with contract writing
- Experience creating & managing budgets & staffing plans
- Experience in budget reconciliation
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the digital space, specifically as it relates to the digital & social creative process
- Ability to work both independently, & as a part of a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Location: Remote (NY, CT, NJ, PA, NC, CA, TN, GA, MD, CO)