As a Social Strategist, you are a great communicator who is fluent in social platform capabilities, individual content form factors, & best practices. Youre on top of culture, memes, GIFs, trends, & social tools to provide strategic leadership to clients & multidisciplinary teams on anything within the social space. Most importantly, you are a sponge who thrives on change with a hunger to keep learning.
- Develop strategic & measurable social & digital programs.
- Maintain a projects strategic approach within budget.
- Collaborate seamlessly with creative & media teams to develop groundbreaking social ideas & executions.
- Craft creative briefs for social to educate & guide creative teams on content & social media best practices.
- Mine behavioral & creative insights to translate creative strategies into the social space
- Collaborate with agency partners to develop integrated marketing programs.
- Identify research needs, synthesize data, compile results, present findings, & recommend actionable strategies & tactics.
- Monitor, analyze, & report on client program metrics & online conversations, incorporating KPIs across paid, earned, shared, & owned media.
- Identify & curate actionable, quality, & usable user generated content.
- Understand the dynamics of the clients business to identify business opportunities.
- Drive innovation & delivery for the client.
- Stay on top of online media & industry trends to optimize programs & strategies.
- 3-5 years working with social media in strategic roles.
- Savviness & experience working across multiple time zones.
- A succinct storyteller.
- Social Media monitoring & analysis experience able to read the numbers & turn them into insights & next steps.
- Excellent organizational & attention to detail skills to navigate & capture direction from various audiences.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate ideas & concepts in written & presenting.