They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are adding a VP, Growth Marketing in our New York location to support our hyper-growth journey which has reached more than 14 countries & over 4,000 cities. This position reports to the CMO & works closely with business partners. Your role will be to drive acquisition of members, generate B2B demand across multiple channels, & optimize purchase conversion through workflows.
While your primary focus will be to execute & optimize our performance marketing strategy, you will be encouraged to test, explore & grow new acquisition channels as well as to pursue growth hacking opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Lead growth & drive acquisition of new members across multiple channels like the website, SEM, display, paid social, retargeting, direct response & SEO
- Build a comprehensive funnel strategy to optimize conversion rates of existing channels
- Oversee workflows that drive end user (B2C) purchase conversion, including email, in app, push, & SMS channels
- Grow & lead the paid media performance marketing team across both B2B & B2C, managing their performance & development
- Manage & track paid media budget, while optimizing CAC, ROAS. Define spend across channels considering seasonality, channel scalability, & key market growth targets
- Optimize, test & grow new acquisition channels to drive B2B sales leads
- Driving growth globally while balancing out specific local demands & requests. Having the right judgment to manage campaigns & initiatives efficiently, while still being relevant for key growth markets
- Constantly test & explore new channels, growth ideas + growth hacking opportunities for end user (B2C)
- Partner with business partners to deliver outstanding results, while socializing learnings. Key partners include (but are not limited to)
- Analytics to design attribution, analytics, monitoring tools, & dashboards
- Content & community teams to develop content that will fuel growth
- Product & engineering teams to build growth loops in the product
You Should Have....
- 12+ years of extensive experience in online acquisition & media buying (SEM, display, Facebook, retargeting, conversion rate optimization)
- Proven track record of managing CPL, CPA, ROAS & revenue goals with a demonstrated history of driving profitable results at scale
- Experience managing Paid Media is important, but its even more critical that this individual can think of growth strategies beyond just paid media channels.
- Ability to understand at a detailed level the conversion rates at each stage of the funnel & identify opportunities to increase the conversion rates
- Experience with attribution models & A/B testing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis & recommendations
- Ability to assess new channels & inform the mix of effort & investment across channels to maximize growth
- Experience with CRM tools & channels a plus.
- B2B digital marketing experience is a plus
- The skill to distill & summarize complex ideas succinctly in verbal & written communication
- Ability to manage multiple growth streams, handle pressure & meet targets in a hyper-growth environment, whilst having a keen eye for detail
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Highly subsidized employee health insurance plans, some even covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.