In the Benefit Sales Consultant role, you function as a key player in the Namely sales process. As a partner to the Account Executives, your role is to get prospective clients excited about Namelys Benefit Consulting services. As the expert on the employee benefits industry, you will uncover & solve prospective clients challenges by consulting on best practices around benefits plan design, management of employee benefits, & employee engagement.
- Effectively positioning Namely value story with prospective clients
- Marketing employee benefits for prospective employers - medical, dental, vision, ancillary, voluntary, fringe, etc.
- Ensuring a successful handoff from sales process to our benefit consulting team
- Prospecting current Namely technology clients & upselling them Namelys Benefit Consulting services
- Presentation of employee benefits marketing results
- Excellent communication & organization skills
- Strong presentation skills both in person & over the phone
- Life & Health Insurance Producer license
- Vast knowledge of employee benefits industry & group employee benefits
- Technical knowledge of core, ancillary, voluntary programs
- Consultative & persuasive approach to sales process
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- 3+ years experience in benefit sales or consulting
- 4 year college degree
Nice to Haves
- Salesforce proficiency
- Benefits Administration technology experience
- Prior experience selling to HR & CFO's
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.