Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking an IT Associate to join our Information Technology team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering world-class technical support, troubleshooting hardware & software issues, & crafting technical documentation. You will report to our Service Desk Manager & be based in our New York City office.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Provide incident management for issue identification, diagnosis, troubleshooting, tracking, escalation, & resolution of hardware (Windows/MacOS/iOS) & software issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the existing network infrastructure & capabilities.
- Ensure the security of the company's IT infrastructure, systems, data, & IT assets.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse user population, from executives to facilities staff, & determine their support needs
- Serve as the first point of contact for incoming issues such as new hire onboarding, computer life cycle management, asset management, computer imaging, hardware warranty support, & hardware recycling.
- Administer end user accounts, permissions, & access rights for all applications within the environment
Who you are:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in IT Desktop Support or a Helpdesk Analyst role (internship experience included)
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, & software
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, & Android, G-Suite applications
- Experience with Jamf/Okta/Active Directory/Azure AD is preferred
- Communicate professionally in person, via video conference, or in writing
- Problem-solving skills & the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Highly self-motivated & are able to work with a team while being self-sufficient
- Availability for site support at our HQ office
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.