Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences & informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide & Foursquare Swarm apps & websites to discover new places, explore the world & check in. They have written more than 95 million tips & checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter & 125,000 other developers. Foursquares business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK & Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand & connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic & advertising success.
About the role:
Foursquare is looking for a detail-oriented Administrative Executive Assistant to undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks for 2 executives (the CRO & the SVP of HR), & provide additional support as needed. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our leadership has all the tools to be successful in their day & things run smoothly across the board.
Our ideal candidate is a highly organized & competent professional with impeccable communication skills (written & verbal). You will be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment & able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy & speed.
- Provide administrative support to the CRO & SVP of HR of the company
- Coordinate flight, transportation, & hotel accommodations through our system, TripActions
- Oversee itinerary & calendar event creation for trips & print out boarding passes
- For travel/car: Ensure confirmation/Itinerary numbers are added, phone number/customer service numbers are added
- Calendar Management:
- Create weekly calendar audits to ensure calendars are up to date & accurate.
- Ensure all meetings have rooms booked, accurate times, set location, & include appropriate contact numbers.
- Immediately update calendars & notify executives when meetings are cancelled/rescheduled or if meetings are moved/removed
- Maintain a detail-oriented scheduling process for executive meetings
- Email Communications:
- When ccd in Exec Emails, work cross-functionally to schedule executive meetings
- Maintain strong professionalism & written communications for all emails going out to clients/executives/external personnel on behalf of the company
- Reservations for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Drinks:
- Make reservations at an agreed upon location b/n EAs & Executives, or order catering for meetings
- Offsite Meetings: Ensure Address, check in information, contact number & travel time is added to calendars
- General Office & Personal Errands: Tasks can include: Making Copies/Ordering lunch/scheduling, & obtaining gifts for clients. The job may require personal errands to be run from time to time.
- Board Meetings:
- Send out reminders to Exec team the week before the meeting
- Order Catering for the board meetings
- Assist with the setup for the board meeting the day of, including cleaning/tidying up the room, placement of snacks/beverages/ordered food items, etc.
- Expenses: Oversee executive expense reports & reimbursements through our Abacus system, ensuring all receipts are collected in a timely manner & submitted immediately
- Administrative: Prepare weekly decks for company all hands, board meetings, & any other needs as they arise.
- 3+ years working in an administrative capacity providing support to Executive level positions
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with superb professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to be client/customer facing
- An extremely detail-oriented & organized individual that ensure executives are armed with all necessary information at all times
- Ability to work quickly & efficiently whenever last-minute changes to meetings/schedules occur
- Reliable employee with great patience & diligence.
- Associates/Bachelors degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.