Are you passionate about delivering great customer experiences? Are you a people person with excellent organizational & communication skills? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment with a diversity of challenges?
Appians Solution Engineering team is growing! This role demands someone with comfort in both technical work & customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about learning & thrives at creating & executing business processes that enhance customer experience.
As a Solution Engineering Analyst, you love figuring out how things work , & identifying business processes to build great customer experiences.
- Manage delivery of software & the onboarding experience for new Appian customers & partners.
- Configure application sites for new Appian Cloud customers based on provisioning parameters in their contracts.
- Assist customers & partners with basic inquiries, troubleshooting, & configuration changes.
- Manage incoming support requests directly or route them to appropriate teams.
- Perform maintenance on Appian Cloud sites
- Coordinate with Appians management team & customers to schedule maintenance activities on customers Appian Cloud instances.
- Manage scheduling operations for customer upgrades & on-call rotations.
- Work an adjusted schedule, possibly until midnight or later, on the last day of each quarter (4x per year) to support delivery of software.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field, or professional experience within a similar capacity. Experience working within the Cloud technology domain is a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- Fast learner who can work independently & as part of a larger group. Experience working in a Linux environment is a plus
- High level of attention to detail, strong organization skills & technical aptitude.
- Multi-tasker whos able to effectively juggle & prioritize work across a wide variety of tasks.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.