Industrious has reinvented the way we work when partnering with the landlord on their first-ever campus & event space project, giving small to medium-sized businesses the opportunity to experience a Google or Facebook-like campus. Our Events Operations Associate is a multifaceted role that is at the heart of our campus experience. Customers & campus tenants rely on you for a wide range of things from event beverage stations, day of point person for meetings or event execution, campus activations, & a high-five when they close their biggest deal. You ensure a smooth operation for them by moving quickly & effortlessly around the campus, popping in & out of the storage room for supplies, & making everyones day brighter & more productive. You are excited to coordinate high-level creative events for our guests to ensure a seamless event & work side-by-side with the Event Sales Manager to execute. You take the extra time to print signage & organize the supply closet because you know the magic is in the details. Youre proactive & take ownership of managing inventory & ordering supplies. You love to work with your hands & see the physical results. Your thoughtful conversation & care will strengthen bonds between customers in our community. You love to jump in & help.
Industrious helps companies of all sizes find their office home so that they can do their best work. Our team is rewriting the book on productivity by creating a new workplace experience.
We are Industrious. Were building a team of considerate collaborators who dont think inside the box. In fact, we dont even see one. Come join us.
Youre a great fit for this role if:
- You have 1+ years of event planning and/or event sales (previous marketing experience is also encouraged but not necessary)
- No campus tenant request is too big or too small for you to handle. You find yourself smiling when organizing the storage closet & setting up the audio visual (organizational skills & tech savvy is a huge bonus)
- Youre energized by meeting people & work well in a team because you like supporting & assisting to help a larger plan come together
- You can create order out of chaos & are always planning ahead. You come up with solutions before anyone knows there is a problem
- Youre resilient. You know the value of having a routine, but youre ready for the bumps too
- Youre willing to get your hands dirty & realize the behind the scenes work is not always glamorous
- You always look to improve & make things more efficient because staying busy is your happy speed
- Conduct site tours of the event space should the Event Sales Manager be unavailable
- Conduct the final walkthrough with customers prior to their event.
- Create a banquet event order based upon the event details & have the customer sign-off & distribute internally.
- Coordinate with internal departments for event execution prep as well as day-of execution.
- Ensure the reserved space is set up per the customers reservation & be the point person the day of should there be any questions.
- Maintain (i.e. ordering supplies when low) & organize supply closets.
Industrious in the News:
We kindly request that you do not call Industrious locations for employment inquiries.
Industrious is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances. Industrious believes that diversity is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences & is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity of our people. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, & business needs.