We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
The primary responsibility is to manage data analytics & deliver recommendations that drive data driven insights for IX on a Global & Regional basis. The position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A & will partner closely with Service Operations & Commercial teams.
- Lead investigations for IX performance analysis, including collaborating on action planning with operations teams & reporting out to the Executive & Senior leadership stakeholders.
- Develop scenario analysis to address requests from senior management for inquiries & performance related opportunities.
- Research, design & implement reporting infrastructure that leads to automated & flexible reporting
- Develop modelling to support tactical options for decision making.
- Support the Senior Director in operationalizing IX KPIs reporting. Support the development of standardized & data driven measurement. Automate processes using tools to drive efficient & timely reporting out.
- Central source for key industry analytics-based intelligence, identification of global trends & translate into quarterly reports.
- FP&A group lead for developing of standardized analytical processes & use of tools.
- Lead IX in adoption of advanced analytical tools, while being an evangelist for best practices in analytics, risk management & data governance.
- Business partner for Technical Solutions team. Support development of analysis & structured reporting for opportunity identification in exchange.
- Lead & support F&A projects are required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in business administration, finance, economics, or related field.
- CPA or MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years experience in FP&A, analytics or related role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel. Strong proficiency with MS products
- Detail oriented
- Excellent planning & ability to manage priorities
- SQL and/or Python experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Business intelligence platforms
- Ability to partner with multiple internal stakeholders, client teams, senior management
- Financial knowledge with understanding P&L statements & building business analytics to identify variance & trends
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.