Location: New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
Were looking for a collaborative & highly-organized project manager to assist with industry accreditation audits & processes & work with auditors to fulfill audit requests & requirements.
What were looking for
Should be skilled at planning, tracking plans, working cross department to review processes & controls, gathering & organizing documentation & test results. You also will have the ability to understand technical documentation & be able to review for consistency & alignment with processes & controls outlined in requirements & audit materials.
- Ensure audits are performed in accordance with regulatory, departmental & professional standards.
- Coordinate review activity & matrix to manage colleagues to drive timely responses
- Review information prior to submission for completeness & accuracy.
- Analyze findings & provide guidance regarding fulfillment of requests & completeness of data
- Provide updates on issue progress, & assist with creating messaging & training materials explaining meaning of accreditations & DV status per accreditation
- Ensure that deliverable dates are met & assist with coordinating multiple accreditation & audit schedules
- Escalate key concerns or findings as needed
- Clear & direct communication with process owners to drive explicit requirements & timelines
- Maintain organized retention of documentation
- 2+ years of experience at a tech company
- 1+ year technical project management experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational & time management skills.
- Experience in multiple web interface & generating reports
- Ability to understand & handle complex & diversified work.
- Ability to function independently with limited direction