THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION; ONLY CANDIDATES LOCAL TO NYC WILL BE CONSIDERED
All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEOs garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient & fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, & our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada & Texas.
Were a newly listed publicly traded company that places technology & innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform & automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines & our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics & other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C & B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful & seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each & every customer & every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant & fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, salespeople & operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value & experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time & money, which in turn makes their lives easier. Thats where you come in!
The Recruiting Coordinator is a critical role in providing a high-quality experience to the recruiting process & the People team. You will be in front-lines along with the recruiters & play an important part of ensuring a seamless approach from start to finish. The ideal candidate has the ability to handle themselves in a professional manner in all situations & exercises cool under pressure.
- Work closely with one or more Recruiters & will be involved in all aspects of the life-cycle from initial contact with the candidate to offer stage.
- Maintain & update Applicant Tracking System (ATS) with job postings, resumes, applicant information, interview schedules, feedback & reference checks
- Manage relationships with the hiring manager & interviewing team, communicating relevant information at each stage of the process.
- Complete candidate on-boarding, which includes: background checks, preparing offer documents, collecting new hire paperwork etc.
- Facilitate New Hire orientation
- Assist with ad hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor degree & 2+ years of experience in an HR/administrative function
- Strong attention to detail & prioritization skills
- Resourceful & able to proactively anticipate needs & provide solutions
- Maintain discretion & confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- High level of technical proficiency, particularly with Google Suite & Microsoft Office
- Experience with Applicants Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Sourcing skills are a plus.
- Type A Personality
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits