Teads is looking for its Head of New Business France to promote the sale of new products & offerings such as Performance within brands & agency media teams.
Based in Paris within our Commercial team but also alongside our R&D team, you will be at the heart of innovation & new products that are built such as Performance.
- Build the strategy to promote our Performance offer within the french market
- Develop Performance business & manage a growing pipeline of customers
- Deliver campaign insights & obtain product feedback
- Work closely with the french Sales team (agency & strategic accounts)
- Collaborate with our Central Performance Team to share best practices
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign management & create upsell opportunities.
You will also have the opportunity to develop new products for business & meet the many challenges of the industry!
Experience / Background
- Strong previous experience in digital advertising, ideally in the performance business
- New business & new product sales skills
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player
- Creative thinker & always looking for new ways to achieve aims
- Client facing experience, including consulting approach
Teads, The Global Media Platform, unites & empowers the best publishers in the world to connect advertisers to an audience of over 1.4Bn people every month. Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver attention & guaranteed outcomes across the marketing funnel.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetization solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 750+ people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.