As a Sales Development Representative, you will support the growth of our Platform business by generating opportunities for our sales team. Through inbound & outbound means, you will prospect potential clients - articulating the value of Vias on-demand transit solution.
What You'll Do:
- Generate new business leads & relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert on Vias on-demand transit solution & clearly convey its value proposition & capabilities to external parties
- Partner with sales team to secure & manage meetings with potential clients
- Manage your pipeline using our CRM tools & tech stack
- Hit & exceed monthly prospecting goals, consistently staying on top & ahead of KPIs
Who You Are:
- 1+ years sales/business development experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Detail-oriented & thorough; able to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- An appetite for learning with the ability to receive & implement feedback
- Organized & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player
- Passionate & relentless about growth; youre not deterred by setbacks & enjoy the process of building relationships over time
- Bachelor's Degree & track record of academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye:
- Hands-on experience with market-mapping & client outreach
- You've worked at a fast-growing startup in the technology, software, or mobility space
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?