Whats up? Were VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Well, now were looking for someone who lives & breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media & community management to change hearts, minds, & drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then lets talk.
This exciting opportunity of a full-time contract role based in the Philippines will allow you to collaborate with the local team as well learn from the experts globally. You will manage & drive our community management expertise & be our community brain for all things regional.
Are you based in the Philippines? Geeking the social media community world in the digital space for three plus years now? Aspiring & with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of social media first agency? If yes, we could be meant to be -----so keep reading!
Heres where you come in.
- Build the bridge between brands & consumers.
- Be the brand voice for an exciting global brand - interacting with consumers via brand handles, conceptualizing cool ways to embed the brand in culture.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of creatives, media planners/buyers, & strategists to develop amazing social content for the Philippines market
- Post as the brands account on social networks, responsible for posts, replies & general content
- Find champion solutions on new ways to engage the digital community, as advocates of the brand
- Brainstorm ideas on how to recruit more community members for the brand, across social & digital platforms
- Collaborate with designers to own content calendars & campaign execution
- Research, ideation, deck-making, presenting to clients, trying products & writing. Lots of writing.
- Execute content strategies into fun, creative social posts.
- Keep up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities & new technologies.
- Identify creative partners or collaborations in Philippines, with global connectivity
Heres the Experience & the Nice To Have
- 3+ years of experience copywriting, developing, & creating for digital/social/editorial
- BSc or BA degree (Marketing or Business) will be a great advantage.
- Innate sense of what works on social media; & experience using social platforms
- Experience involves executing digital campaigns with brilliant thinking & clever copy
- Excellent written & verbal communication. A grammar thats on fleek.
- Bilingual proficiency in Tagalog and English
- Highly creative, forward-thinking & witty
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Both a creative & analytical person
- Detail-oriented & organized
- Impactful & feel passionate about the work that you do
- Driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more
- Team player & enjoy collaboration
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think lab & not agency. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. Were willing to break rules, try new things, & test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. Its fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, & the opportunity to collaborate with the talented & enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We cant wait to meet you.
P.S Portfolio would be nice :)