The Enterprise Services Systems Integration Engineer will act as a consultant & a developer of solutions to migrate existing system capabilities, scripts, reports, & configurations to equivalent Tanium capabilities. You will leverage strong DevOps, SecOps skills & advanced software orchestration, automation & coding skills to develop solutions that configure, monitor & optimise. You must have hands-on experience with software deployment on Windows/Linux servers & configuration management of the deployed software.
What youll do:
- Work closely with our customers to:
- Build partnership to integrate solutions.
- Ensure 3rd-party products integrate into the Tanium's platform in a safe & coherent way.
- Create system architectures & develop working prototypes with small teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Development teams.
- Rewrite legacy data integrations to follow modern standards & practices
- Write custom scripts to translate legacy system capabilities to Tanium
Were looking for someone with:
- BS in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience
- Experience with SCCM, BigFix or other relevant enterprise platform integrations.
- Experience in development & management required for REST & SOAP implementations.
- Experience in enterprise security and/or ops domain.
- Experience with code merging & branching methodologies using GitHub.
- Astute written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to consistently & cogently address our customers' needs.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented culture, delivering a significant individual contribution while collaborating with & strengthening teammates.
- Experience integrating API-based commercial software products.
- Experience with integration of cloud-based services with internally hosted solutions.
- Must be able to work with remotely distributed teams.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organisations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasises the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionising the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organisation with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.