Senior DevOps Engineer I, Demand-Side
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com
What youll do
We are looking for someone to join our growing DevOps Demand-Side team. The DevOps team is made up of engineers working cross-functionally to provide all of our product automation & CI/CD pipeline. You will be part of a talented team that sits at the center of multiple software engineering teams to provide standardized tools & streamlined processes.
We at DoubleVerify believe that giving our people a broad range of responsibilities results in the highest satisfaction for the engineers & a strong return on investment for the company.
- Be part of a major company goal: migrate DVs workload from on-prem to GCP
- Design, deploy, Secure & own Kubernetes platform (Google GKE/Rancher)
- Work on improving our kubernetes monitoring using Prometheus & Grafana
- Contribute to the design & implementation of new products & features, making sure they are all developed so they fit nicely in DV infrastructure
- You will work alongside the development teams to provision, automate, & tune multiple environments across datacenter & cloud platforms.
- You have a DevOps approach by nature & technology enthusiasm with a sharp mind & a can do approach.
Who you are
- 3+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- 1+ year experience in managing/owning a Kubernetes based platform.
- 1+ year experience with Kubernetes tools like Calico, Cert-manager, CoreDNS, Helm, & Prometheus operator
- DevOps platforms (GitLab preferred ) experience
- Google Cloud Platform or other cloud platforms exposure is nice to have.
- Airflow /Composer/Luigi exposure is nice to have
- Kafka/Kinesis exposure is nice to have
- Ability to leverage application & system metrics, log events, & wire data to analyze performance.
- Mastery of one or more configuration management frameworks (terraform/ansible preferred).
- Team Player with an ability to work independently & good communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience