The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed & shared easily & securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with & around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors & patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated & highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth & interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent & value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients & doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare & how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
The Director, People is designed to provide high-touch people partnership to all of our teams. You will operate as an internal consultant delivering services in a daily pursuit of Klaras vision, mission, & goals.
You will play a critical role in implementing programs & strategies that support & develop our team & infrastructure. Youll coach & consult managers on how to better manage. You will help our team perform at their best. And you will support Klara by reinforcing & strengthening the companys values, processes, & practices.
- Work with Executives & Managers to align the people strategy with business goals.
- Act as an advocate, trusted advisor, & strategic partner for employees, managers, & leaders across Klara.
- Youll be assessing, examining findings, proposing solutions, testing, measuring, & iterating.
- Coach & empower managers to be able to own & navigate critical people programs & processes such as onboarding, employee relations, compensation, & people development.
- Enable managers & executives to build high performing teams through engagement surveys, team effectiveness exercises, & by embedding yourself within the business.
- Work closely with management & employees to improve work relationships, build morale, & increase productivity & retention.
- Manage & resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough, & objective investigations.
- A hands-on, innovative & forward-thinking approach to the People function & overall company culture
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee & union relations, diversity, performance management, & federal & state respective employment laws.
- Experience with international & remote teams
- Full understanding of all HR functions & best practices
- Proven work experience working in a fast-moving, high growth environment
- Proven track record establishing relationships & acting as a trusted advisor to business leaders
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience in various People/HR functional areas
- Strong problem-solving, critical/analytical thinking abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal & influencing skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, & the administrative practices related to those factors
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines