Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You currently have, or have a sincere interest in, learning the nuances throughout the real estate process. You have an analytical mindset & are comfortable navigating through an ambiguous problem or environment. You are a proactive thinker, & have experience identifying potential bottlenecks & roadmapping a solution. You thrive in a collaborative environment & are a proactive communicator. You value customer service, but aren't afraid to navigate difficult situations, while still managing a positive relationship. You have a can-do attitude & aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves when need be, in order to help scale our business 2-5x its current volume.
What Youll Do Here
As our Listing Operations Associate you will broadly oversee & manage our agents through the listing & sales process. You will also be helping to analyze / oversee the properties on our balance sheet.
- Oversee all properties owned by HomeLight, & work with our agent partners to ensure compliance with our listing standards & risk management.
- Communicate with agents on timeline & listing processes, pricing changes, & managing offers.
- Analyze market & internal platform data to manage balance sheet risk, & identity potential solutions.
- Identify ways to up-level our current processes by assessing other effective offer management systems
- Work with our agents in terms of cross-selling & cross-qualification when receiving offers.
- Manage accepted offer timelines, payments, & invoices, & follow up on contingencies.
- Interact with clients, keeping them informed & educated throughout the process.
- Communicate monthly findings with our executive team & other cross-functional partners.
- 2-5 years of experience in real estate, consulting, marketing operations, or business operations roles
- Customer first mindset
- Experience working in a fast-paced, often-changing environment
- Experience going deep into the data & using findings to deliver the best results.
- Real Estate Knowledge a plus, but not required