Pelotons IT organization is seeking experienced integration analysts to assist in implementing & maintaining our data integrations. In this role, you will work with the integration/data team & stakeholders to understand the current integrations portfolio, review business requirements, gather information about various source systems, & build reports which highlight data issues & overall integration matrix. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, & deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong communication skills.
Who you are:
- You have excellent analytical & critical reasoning skills;
- You have the ability to analyze business problems
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You are a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty & ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- Work on the different project as BA & create document business requirements & technical documents
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical peers & business users
- Monitor, troubleshoot, & resolve problems with Boomi integrations
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Adept & proactive at problem-solving & conflict resolution
- Create a design document for the business & technical team
- Identify opportunities to optimize & automate workflows across global enterprise systems
- Experience around integration between different system (i.e. Dell Boomi, Tibco, MuleSoft etc.)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. SAP, NetSuite)
- Experience with database like SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL, JDBC
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Understanding of Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, & Informatica
- Experience with database tools like SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA & APIs
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.