KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technologyevery process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences.
Katerras Licensing Team is responsible for acquiring, maintaining & managing the various business & professional licenses required to support our companys diverse practice areas. A successful License Associate candidate will be detail-oriented, excited about research & able to communicate across multiple departments to acquire necessary information & provide relevant updates.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- 1+ years experience with licensing or as a paralegal with legal research expertise
- Tracking jobs & ensuring appropriate licensure for the relevant scopes of work, including preparing & submitting license applications & renewals
- Acquiring, managing & maintaining licenses & other governmental filings at the federal, state, & local level
- Researching license & registration requirements for a variety of practice areas at a federal, state, & local level
- Maintaining detailed & current documentation & databases
- Contribute to the development of our license qualifier tracking system
- Conduct quarterly update meetings with qualifiers
- Handle the application process for & maintaining our qualifiers licenses
- Contributing to the on-going development & improvement of our license system
Required Skills & Experience
- Detail-oriented, demonstrates strong critical thinking skills, curious
- Comfortable in a dynamic work environment
- Adept at performing research, including online & via communications with jurisdictions
- Able to coordinate across departments
- Excited to contribute to the on-going development of our internal systems
- Comfortable using various online tools including Smartsheet
- Education: College degree (4 years)
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning & successfully working in multicultural environments
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.