We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced & hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, & freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal & professional growth, true teamwork & collaboration, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team youd like to be a part of get in touch!
Reporting to the Director, Product Marketing; the Product Marketing Manager will define, plan & communicate TouchBistros market segmentation, product messaging & positioning, go-to-market strategy, competitive & marketplace analysis, & support sales enablement. The Product Marketing team leads essential cross-functional communication between marketing, sales & product teams, & provides strategic direction & recommendations to these teams.
- Analyze market trends, competitive intelligence & qualitative & quantitative research data, to establish insights that drive market/product requirements, & to develop appropriate messaging, sales support & competitive positioning
- Master the key capabilities, differentiators, benefits & use cases of our product to create & execute segmentation, messaging & positioning & go-to-market strategies for newly developed products & features
- Prepare & deliver sales enablement resources from developing toolkit & training materials to carrying out educational sessions in person & online
- Collaborate with Product Management, Marketing (Brand & Demand Generation), & Sales teams with the end goal of delivering high-impact sales, while driving adoption & retention
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3-5 years minimum in a Product Marketing role, preferably with SaaS
- Ability to present insights based on data & interpret strategic actions
- Strong communication & copywriting skills
- Demonstrated ability to craft strategic go to market plans & work with internal stakeholders on development through to execution
- Experience developing internal training & enablement projects: toolkit materials,in-person training sessions, talk tracks, objection handles, FAQs, retention tests, demonstrations etc.
- Strong ability to establish goals & set clear expectations, prioritize activities, & follow through with timely execution in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
- High-energy, entrepreneurial individual with strong business acumen & end-to-end project ownership
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.