B2B Partnership Development Lead (Full-time)
This position has the critical opportunity to develop & execute a strategy to meet the companys targets for securing civil engineering firms as clients of RoadBotics B2B Enterprise Partner Program.
Who you are:
You like building & managing B2B relationships. You possibly have experience selling software or other products to civil engineering firms. You prefer to think of sales as cultivating partnerships. Others praise you on your keen attention to detail, excellent writing skills, & communication. You thrive on meeting new people, building new relationships, maintaining current relationships. Securing a pipeline & executing on new contracts comes easy to you. You are willing to travel up to 50% of the time & have the ability to work independently & in a team. You are a self starter without the need for micro-management & focused enough to complete deliverables without any managerial oversight. You also love working on teams. You thrive in settings where you need to move fast & juggle multiple projects. You care about working for a company who is making an impact in the world.
- Develop & execute a strategy to meet the companys targets for securing civil engineering firms as clients of RoadBotics Enterprise offerings.
- Research, identify & reach out to prospective Enterprise client leads.
- Track & manage a pipeline of B2B leads, moving them through the process of prospect to a signed client
- Serve as the lead contact & advocate for all civil engineering firms considering becoming RoadBotics clients
- Negotiate contract terms & close deals with Enterprise clients
- Lead in-person business development meetings, workshops & info sessions pertaining to developing relationships with potential Enterprise clients
- Travel, as needed, to represent RoadBotics to prospective Enterprise clients
- Actively engage in social media & in-person networking to source new Enterprise clients leads
- Collaborate with RoadBotics Marketing team to develop & execute marketing campaigns to attract civil engineering firms to RoadBotics Enterprise products & services
- Track & report financial forecasts & booked sales figures to VP of Growth
- Develop & execute strategies to contribute to the overall corporate commercial strategy
- Inform actions & decisions pertaining to Enterprise client new product development & offerings
If you feel this environment is a good fit for you, we look forward to connecting with you! We are a rapidly growing tech company that understands the need for work-life balance in this busy world, & affords employees with associated perks.