Pendo is looking for a Marketing Manager to drive end-to-end campaigns & increase demand for our Digital Adoption solution. Your role will be to build & execute the demand generation strategy working alongside sales, product marketing, & content strategy. If you get excited about building & launching new businesses you'll love this role.
We are looking for someone to create a lead generation machine. Do you thrive in funnel analytics & speak in acronyms like PQL, MQL, SQL, ROI & conversion rates? Do you love the science of marketing as much as the art & enjoy building, implementing & measuring new systems, processes & campaigns?
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Define & execute the demand campaign strategy & objectives across our key target audience, buyer needs & use cases
- Collaborate with sales & marketing leads on campaign plans to achieve pipeline targets & revenue acceleration goals for our Digital Adoption solution & products
- Create marketing campaigns including but not limited to email marketing, paid media, digital events, social & search with the goal of customer acquisition & expansion
- Partner closely with fellow demand generation experts & product marketing to ensure proper messaging, timing & execution of one-off & always-on marketing campaigns across email, web personalization, advertising, content syndication
- Use the latest in account-based marketing strategies & technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Pendos key prospects
- Develop A/B testing & optimization plans for emails, landing pages, forms, message resonance & other efforts
- Measure, analyze, & report campaign performance & deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing & sales leadership
- Leverage marketing automation tools & related technology integrations to increase demand
Qualifications (what you have):
- 4+ years of experience in B2B demand generation
- Experience with building out multi channel programs & processes
- Experience working across sales segments using a variety of messages relevant to each target
- Understanding & experience working with high touch sales journey
- Understanding of up market & enterprise lead generation, standard methodologies & industry trends
- A passion for metrics. You live for the data & use it to guide your programs & spend
- Fluent in marketing automation & CRM capabilities with hands-on experience (SFDC + Marketo a big plus)
- Extraordinary program management & communication skills & a consistent track record of working across sales, marketing & technology teams
- The desire to roll up your sleeves & do the dirty work to get the job done
More about our team:
Serious collaboration is the key to success for this role. Youll be working cross functionally with customer marketing, field marketing, product marketing, sales, analytics to execute on the GTM strategies & optimize all the stages of marketing. We run our organization like an agile team. The top priority items are easily identifiable & everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, & each other, on a regular basis.
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for the HDHP (High Deductible) Medical plan for all employees & their families
- Pendo covers 100% of monthly premium for dental & vision coverage for all employees & their families
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Best private cloud companies to work for, we're #1
What makes Pendo culture special
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.