VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology & we are always growing.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Autonomously ideate large volumes of content across multiple media platforms & tools, with minimal informed guidance from creative leadership
- Create content that makes impactful connections with consumers, measured by high attention metrics (likes, comments, etc).
- Cull for insights based on real-time response/reaction to live content on social pages, & adapt content based on these learnings
- Collaborate effectively with your teammates & crossfuncitonal departments on rapid fire requests & tight timelines
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, & team meetings contributing meaningful ideas & design strategy formulation
- Mentor Creators & Creator Residents, & even in some cases Art Directors & Copywriters, on your team & across the agency; following the leadership of your A/CD, you help guide & educate on best practices, ideating, & execution
Experience / Knowledge Required
- 3 to 5 years professional creative experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Proficient working within the following tools:
- Videography/Photography: DSLR
- Editing: Final Cut / After Effects
- Writing: Google Docs / Word
- Art/Design: Adobe Suite / Google Slides / Canva
- Extraordinary content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing & writing
- Responsible, accountable, & self starter who demonstrates initiative
- Ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork & positive results.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary: $58,500 - $80,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits