Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Compliance team works to protect & nurture Mailchimps reputation, systems, sending ability, & revenue streams by enforcing our Terms, combating abuse, & educating & empowering our users to follow best practices that optimize deliverability. Our team loves to learn, collaborate, & have fun together.
Were looking for a Deliverability Advisor to join our Compliance team. You will interact with customers through our email-based ticketing system to investigate & resolve their compliance issues. You are comfortable asking questions, digging deep, connecting the dots & making judgement calls that balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the business. Excellent written communication skills, thick skin, & a sense of humor are some of the ingredients that will make you successful. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Investigate user accounts to identify compliance issues & determine appropriate course of action to bring issues to resolution
- Educate users on best practices of email marketing & list management
- Demonstrate empathy with customers while maintaining the best interests of the business
- Use established methodologies & documented investigation techniques to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, bring issues to resolution
- Respond to issues in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements
- Meet /exceed defined productivity & quality metrics
- Collaborate with Delivery, Technical Support, Legal, Billing or other internal departments on issues related to compliance
- Act as subject matter expert for users & internal departments
- Partner with team members on various strategic projects or corporate initiatives as needed
- Communicate pertinent information to colleagues & teammates
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Participate in weekend coverage rotation
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Associate's degree or relevant work experience
- Ability to exercise judgement based on analysis of information
- Attention to detail in investigation & written communication
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Technical aptitude & excellent customer service skills
- Ability to empathize with customers & convey confidence
- Ability to quickly learn & articulate technical concepts
- Self-directed & motivated
- Ability to work independently under general supervision
- Humble about accomplishments & creative about solutions
- Comfortable working in a change fast environment
- Experience with marketing & ESPs is a plus
- Understanding of anti-spam legislation is a plus
- SQL/Database Query Experience is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.