As a NS1 Sales Operations Manager, you will drive revenue growth through the optimization of sales & partner success processes & analytics. You will work closely with go-to-market stakeholders & help drive key objectives for the business & turn data-driven insights into actions.
This role is an exciting opportunity to contribute & own aspects in the build out of our day-to-day & long term operational strategy.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Partner with Sales Leadership on strategic planning & revenue-driving initiatives including supporting them with quota & territory planning, pipeline management & revenue forecasting
- Establish an analytical system to oversee performance in our sales funnel
- Support efforts around weekly, monthly, quarterly sales cadence
- Lead data quality improvement initiatives as well as project manage the implementation of Salesforce integrated systems
- Improve sales process efficiency by identifying data integrity gaps
- Respond to support requests from Sales team members & document requirements for process changes
- Proactively provide insight into opportunities, pipeline, forecasting, segmentation, consumption, win/loss as those relate to direct or channel sales
- Partner with stakeholders across various functions (Marketing, Channel Sales, Customer Success, Finance) in an effort to improve internal alignment & scalability
- Assist with deal desk activities and provide recommendations on territory design, improvements & concepts
Ideally, youll bring:
- 5-7+ years of Sales/Revenue Operations experience in a SaaS/technology environment
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce & sales technology stack
- Understanding of/experience with channel sales & operational best practices
- Ability to take initiative, lead projects & work efficiently in a high-paced organization
- Exceptional communication & presentation skills including the ability to present results of complex analyses clearly & concisely
- Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets experience
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
In addition to the above, we offer US Employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO with a mandatory minimum utilized each year
- 401k through Betterment
- Commuter benefits (which well use even more often once we return to the office!)
- An outstanding parental leave policy of up to 18 weeks (12 of which can be consecutive)
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.