Enterprise Account Executive
New York, New York
Brightflag is used by large corporations to transform legal service delivery. At its core is artificial intelligence that extracts insights from invoice narrativesthe pages-long descriptions of how much is being charged for a piece of legal work, & why. These insights are used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the matter lifecycle, from resource selection to price negotiation to quality of service evaluation. They also drive automation of time-intensive processes like invoice review. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company.
In 2018, we tripled in size & recently raised $8.5M in venture funding to execute an aggressive growth strategy. Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best. Our people are customer focused, take ownership & make every day count, the opportunity for direct impact at Brightflag is huge - we live our values & are in search of constant improvement.
What is the opportunity?
We are looking for an ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to drive growth at Brightflag. As an early member of our sales team, you will be part of a start-up environment, where flexibility, creativity & resourcefulness are essential. You will work closely with our marketing & sales development teams to identify new opportunities & ensure you have everything necessary to educate our prospects & get deals over the line. You are a closer, achieving monthly & quarterly targets.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with our marketing & sales development teams to identify new opportunities & ensure pipeline is sufficient to over achieve on quota
- Build strong relationships resulting in growth opportunities
- Engage with senior stakeholders in target accounts via phone, email & in person at each point of the sales cycle to ensure deals are brought to completion
- Engaging with targeted enterprise prospects to identify broken business processes & position Brightflags unique ability to solve the problem
- Building & defending Brightflags business value throughout the selling engagement. Navigating complex prospect environments to align the prospect around the Brightflag solution
What Skills do I need?
- 5+ years experience exceeding sales quota targets by selling six-figure B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) deals
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills both remote & in-person
- Strong technical aptitude to learn Brightflag solution quickly
- Ability to understand, navigate & build relationships through complex enterprise environments; we sell to a single department, but that department is frequently distributed across multiple geographies & sub-functions
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, & how it helps businesses succeed.
- Creative As an early-stage company there is a roll-your-own element to the work
- Competitive - you want to win & nothing can stop you.
- Organized - you use & create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal & get people over the finish line
- Willing to travel as necessary