The growing Channels & Services team focuses on developing & scaling new customer segments & services. Through our professional user program, Circle, weve succeeded in cultivating a large & diverse service provider network, with Squarespace Marketplace we have created a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself & do-it-for-me customers succeed online, & weve successfully launched our Enterprise product to support larger business initiatives.
Now, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to support the many facets of the Channels & Services team & collaborate with colleagues across the organization to drive data driven decisions & impact.
You will report to our Business Intelligence Lead based in our NYC office.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Provide insights & own the reporting, data validation, trending, & presenting data in a format that allows the team & management to make strategic decisions
- Partner across the business to support Channels & Services programs & growth goals, report on performance, determine measurement approaches, create insights & set strategy for new challenges
- Build & expand existing dashboards, surface insights & democratize data access that empower teams to better understand & act on data
- Perform exploratory analyses on large volumes of data; extract, package & present recommendations to inform marketing decisions
- Identify problems & opportunities through data analysis & help support the teams in developing strategic solutions
- 2+ years experience in an analytics or data-driven role
- Experience with SQL, Python, BI reporting (i.e. Chart.io, Looker, Tableau) & databases (dimensional & relational), including data ingestion & transformation
- Advanced Excel/google sheets skills including pivots, vlookups, ability to build complex formulas
- Experience developing analytical frameworks, metrics to measure ongoing performance & understand performance drivers
- Ability to transform data into a digestible & presentable story to technical & non-technical audiences
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.