Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a Workday Analyst who is responsible for hands-on design, implementation & administration of People enabling technologies, with emphasis on Workday as our HCM platform. In this role you will drive operational excellence across the People System team & partner with the People & Culture teams to design & deliver processes, solutions & reporting that enable & support the business.
In this role you will help develop our growing Workday environment. Reporting to the Manager of People Systems, you will play a pivotal role in deploying & supporting People Systems solutions that enable our organization to scale while delivering high value to the business. You will work to continually improve business processes & data, identify opportunities for system enhancements to achieve great employee experience, & increase Workday adoption through end-user training & support. This is a unique opportunity to support a variety of projects & implementations of new modules.
What youll do here:
- Partner with the People & Culture team to translate business needs into actionable technical projects, develop & present solutions. Gather & document business requirements, track & configure systems changes and/ or work with third party consulting partners to implement.
- Continually analyze business processes & develop new & enhanced workflows within Workday, including but not limited to Security, Core HCM, Absence, Talent, Benefits, Compensation, etc.
- Develop & execute test plans & troubleshooting of system changes & optimization
- Drive best practices, create standard operating procedures, collaborate & cross train with the People Systems team to raise the bar & grow as a high performing team.
- Work to raise the Workday knowledge & capabilities across broader teams, support change mgmt plans, create training materials as needed, & deliver training
- Identify, track & resolve issues & defects within Workday
- Analyze Workday releases to identify opportunities that enhance our environment in alignment with the HR Technology Roadmap
- Partner in the development of People analytics & the configuration of dashboards, on-demand reporting, & analytics for business users
- Champion data integrity & a stable HRIS environment through security & configuration decisions.
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of broad Workday configuration experience across functional areas, as well as security & business process configuration. Workday Pro certification preferred.
- Proven track-record of developing & configuring effective solutions that drive value & deliver great employee experience
- Great communication & collaboration skills
- Agile mindset & design thinking approach
- You have a strong sense for data architecture & drive to enable data quality controls & practices
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills & ability to productively challenge status quo
- You have a consulting approach & strong partnering skills, ability to guide internal customers & convert abstract concepts & ideas into actionable technical projects to meet the needs of the organization
- You are focused on delivering enhancements that will drive real measurable impact to improve employee experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.