About Stride Consulting
We are trusted technology partners with some of the biggest names revolutionizing the tech industry. From scaling startups to Fortune 500 companies, we help our clients reach their goals by providing collaborative high-end technical consulting, agile transformation, & product delivery.
Who we are looking for
Were seeking a passionate people advocate who places high importance on continuous learning & values diversity in people & thought. We would like to bring someone on who has been with a company long enough to understand, & navigate, the changes that come with growing from a 10 person company to a 100 person company & beyond.
As the Director of People at Stride, you will be part of a company that is deeply connected to the New York City tech community. Were serious about culture & people, which makes this role integral to the fabric of our company.
You will be reporting into our CFO, Stephen Quaderer, & working with the Talent Acquisition Team.
As the Director of People
You will be working with our executive leadership team to define the vision for the People strategy at Stride. Youll have the ability to help shape our people process & youll have an important role in working on our policies as well as ensuring our compliance. This is a key role for Stride & Striders as the company continues its strong growth trajectory, with significant firmwide impact.
- 8+ years of experience with a background in scaling companies & building a People team from scratch
- Experience planning HR capacity, forecasting requirements, developing the People strategy (including things like recruitment, onboarding, remuneration, etc.)
- Experience building an HR function that supports a company from pre-scale to 100+ employees
- Strong experience reporting on attrition, retention, employee engagement & happiness (eNPS scores & Health Check) on a regular basis to executives
- Strong & effective advocate for people, policies, & issues
- Experience setting compensation & building compensation plans
- Ability to build a vision for the People function
- Experience developing performance management tools & processes
- Analytical, & data driven
- High EQ
- Attention to detail
- Adaptable & agile
Nice to haves:
- Experience building out career ladders & structuring professional development
- Experience working at a consulting firm
We released this position on Tuesday, February 11th. Starting on Monday, February 17th the hiring manager & recruiting team will review all applications. We will respond to applicants every Monday moving forward with an update on their candidacy for the position. The next step in our process will be a phone call with Ben Blair, Head of Talent which should last between 15 & 30 minutes. If that interview is passed, the next step is a 45 minute remote conversation with Stephen Quaderer, CFO. From there we have two seperate onsite interviews with multiple meetings happening on each. We are going wait to make a decision until we find the right candidate so our 'date of decision' is very flexible.
We don't give individualized feedback to candidates we reject. Ourinterview feedback policies & philosophypage explains why.
Stride Consulting is committed to equal treatment & opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, & employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Stride Consulting is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, & an environment free from discrimination, harassment, & retaliation.