Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture & product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain & customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerras vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable & accessible to everyone in the world.
The main purpose of Camp Supervisors job is to execute camp management activities in an efficient & timely manner.
- Responsible for a single camp (permanent camp or project camp).
- Supervises Camps day to day operations.
- Implements all aspects of operating & maintaining the camp (repairs, housekeeping, janitorial, laundry, safety, security, managing the fixed assets, provision of medical aid, etc.).
- Implements QSE policies on assigned camp.
- Monitors allocation of accommodation to camp residents.
- Monitors the camp occupancy & camp costs.
- Coordinates with the Procurement Department for the purchase of all necessary utilities, furniture, services, & maintenance contractor services for his camp.
- Coordinates with Finance for the settlement of the service providers invoices for his camp.
- Manages relations with official bodies as related to the camp operations.
- Mediates conflicts or disputes between tenants.
- Provides support for the professional development (including training) of direct reports.
- Supervises the delivery of food on sites.
- Ensures the camp kitchens are properly equipped, staffed & that safety & hygienic rules & regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Ensures that all camp operation activities are carried out according to the schedule.
- Ensures that insect & pest control treatments are being carried out according to schedule.
- Reports to & supports the Camps Facility Manager (Camp Unit Head) on all camps matters.
- Ensures proper coordination with all other HR & Admin Units on all matters related to camps management.
- Coordinates with MPD, HR, & Operations on the management of employees mobilization & demobilization from camps.
- Works with QSE to ensure adherence to camps safety & health guidelines.
- Interacts with camps residence to resolve any issues related to camp services.
- Interacts on a daily basis with all direct reports for operational & other business related matters / issues.
- Diploma in any related field.
- Strong analytical skills & detail oriented.
- Good general knowledge of camp management with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in camp management in a comparable sized operation to KATERRA.
- Good writing & Computer skills.