The Senior Cloud Compliance Analyst will be the focal point for all FedRAMP internal & external parties, drive high-level process related to continuous improvement of FedRAMP requirements & anything else that bolsters or support the compliance aspects of Taniums FedRAMP program.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge & experience in cloud security controls implementation, compliance auditing, accreditation/certification (especially FedRAMP) & creation of risk management frameworks involved therein in order to define needs & goals, & guide continual improvement approaches. They should demonstrate command of or acute familiarity with the CSAs Cloud Controls Matrix, with NIST 800-53 / 800-171, with the ISO 27000 series & with FedRAMP pursuit. The Cloud Compliance Analyst will be accountable for ensuring that business operations are effectively & consistently in compliance with Taniums information & cloud security practices.
What you'll do:
- FedRAMP Security Audit Management:
- Manage the relationships & execution of all processes related to internal & external audit
- Act as a key initiative driver & SME in in Taniums pursuit of FedRAMP Authorization
- Assess & review new vendors for optimal controls implementation & compliance
- FedRAMP Information Risk Reporting:
- Play the lead role in ongoing reporting requirements
- Communicate results of findings
- Make recommendations for improvement through concise, high quality reports
- FedRAMP Security Assurance Program Development:
- Integrate the tracking of the FedRAMP Compliance Framework with the requirements of emerging Customer-Facing Cloud Infrastructure Frameworks at Tanium
- Write & revise Taniums System Security Plans (SSP), Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&Ms), policies, standards, procedures, guidelines & other documentation based on Taniums business needs
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement of risk assessment & compliance practices to drive efficiency
- Act as a consultant to the business. Develop & maintain expertise, acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the fields of risk & audit management.
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, InfoSec or other relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years business/technical/information security/risk compliance experience
- Experience in information security risk analysis, auditing, compliance, policies, & overall governance & communication
- Knowledge of hybrid IT systems, networking, & cloud environments (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Demonstrated success implementing & Information Security control frameworks & standards such as ITIL, CIS Top 20, SOC 2, GDPR, NIST CSF / 800-53, FISMA, & FedRAMP
- Strong knowledge of audit & risk management methodologies, such as COBIT, NIST 800-37/800-30, FAIR
- Experience with GRC, IAM, & risk management tools & solution
- Experience with information security tools & solutions.
- CISA, CRISC, GIAC, CISM, or CISSP certifications
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.