Gainsight is a venture-backed, fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, & driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services & technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customers relationships effectively, track customer health & transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe & Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Magazine, & as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsights CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London & India.
The Enterprise Account Executive(EMEA)is responsible for selling Gainsight solutions to prospective customers across EMEA. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create & cultivate relationships to build & maintain customers for life. The Account Executive will work with all Gainsight stakeholders including Customer Success Managers, Professional Services, Pre-Sales, Product Support & Product Management to anticipate & meet customer expectations.
What You'll Do
- Achieve sales quota for assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Overcome technical & business objections of prospective customers as necessary.
- Conduct online or onsite product demonstrations to qualified prospects as necessary.
- Respond to RFPs for qualified business opportunities where Gainsight is a fit.
- Work with the Professional Services organization to evaluate training & consulting needs to support implementations.
Product & Market Knowledge
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Gainsight product & services offered.
- Gain an understanding of Gainsights use in the industry, as well as best practices.
- Be a subject matter expert for your designated industry & territory.
- Work with Business Development Representatives to define & support prospecting efforts within assigned territory.
- Enter new leads, contact data, log calls & other sales information for prospects & customers into SFDC.
- Prepare formal proposals, produce price quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, & gather all necessary paperwork to process orders.
- Investigate & resolve customer problems with deliveries, payments, product use or implementation (as required).
- Provide feedback (customer/prospect needs, industry trends, market perceptions, competitive intelligence, etc.) to company management, Marketing & Product Management teams.
- Conduct online webinars as a means of generating qualified leads.
- Plan, promote & conduct round table events in key locations within your territory.
- Travel to & attend trade shows, conferences, round tables & onsite visits; 40-50% travel per year.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-4 years of software sales experience required
- Proven track record of building relationships with clients, sourcing, selling & executing strategy projects and/ or meeting sales quotas
- Comfort & expertise calling on & presenting to C-Suite level contacts
- Experience in the technology industry
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial & self-driven
At Gainsight, we don't believe in doing things as a "means to an end." Life's too short to have anything short of a joyful work environment that we passionately believe in. We think that "work vs. life" is a false choice created by pundits, cynics & consultants. We also believe that any community (like a company) needs a ton of diversity & a very small number of things that bring us together.
Here are Our 5 Values
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule ("Do unto others..." & that sort of thing) by exercising reliability, trust & giving back to each other & our community.
- Success for All: We believe that success for our stakeholderswhether our teammates, clients or shareholderscomes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching & making a difference in each others lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work & lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism & laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginners mind. Dont surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solutions is think more, not doing more.
Why Youll Love It Here
- Our Attitude: Weve created a new industry from scratch, & were on the fast track!
- Our Leadership: We offer the leading tech solution for driving Customer Success.
- Our ROI: Reduce customer churn, increase up-sell, & improve customer satisfaction.
- Our Technology: Deep Salesforce.com hooks, predictive analytics, & a beautiful user interface.
- Our Impact: We help our customers make millions of dollars more per year.
- Our Clients: Big companies like Box, Adobe, Marketo, & many others.
- Our Team: Tech all-stars from Facebook, Box, & others (and top consulting firms like BCG & McKinsey!).
- Our Values: They are unique - Golden Rule, Success for All & Childlike Joy.
- Our Office: If you showed up one day, you might find anything from karaoke performances to mini-golf championships.