This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Lifecycle Marketing expert based in Amsterdam, to develop nurture programs to drive both acquisition & retention strategies. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the customer journey touchpoints & not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What youll do
- Develop a deep understanding of the Adyen customer journey, leveraging existing insights while continuously experimenting & validating, across our different personas & segments;
- Identify opportunities in the overall funnel (prospect to customer) to develop robust, data-driven communication strategies to drive higher conversion rate, velocity & revenue;
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales Operations to set up & optimize any necessary segmentation & automation mechanisms needed to execute nurture programs;
- Work closely with our Product Marketing, Sales & Account Management teams to ensure the right rules of engagement are in place for sending communications to prospects & customers;
- Collaborate with Content & Design to develop copy, creative & assets;
- Partner with local marketers to localize your nurture programs & impact funnel conversion in their regions;
- Explore potential new channels for nurturing based on our understanding of target audience habits (in-app, SMS, direct mail, etc.).
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of CRM/Lifecycle Marketing experience;
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations & best practices for nurture programs, with experience with Marketo & Salesforce being a plus;
- You have a strong affinity for data, with deep experience in conversion optimization & A/B testing, always looking to results to measure impact & optimize your programs;
- You are a self-starting & self-motivated contributor whos comfortable navigating uncertainty while delivering excellence;
- You are a strong collaborator & communicator, comfortable managing a variety of stakeholders from Marketing & Sales to C-suite, & prioritizing & executing on whats best for the business;
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!