Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide a comfortable environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- €622 million raised so far
- International investors with solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As an FP&A Manager, you will report to the Head of FP&A & will act as a true business partner to the operational teams to support our business performance while implementing effective & scalable cost control practices.
If you're ready to go deep working on a rewarding set of challenges & if you've got the finance skills, passion, & a strong team mentality - read on & get in touch!
As an FP&A Manager at Qonto, this is what you will do:
• Business partnering: Work closely with operational teams (eg. Strategy, Operations, Corporate), drive operating reporting cadence, develop financial insights & apply business judgment to help drive Qonto's margins. To that end, you will build processes & dedicated dashboards from scratch.
• Reporting: Improve the accuracy & reliability of our financial information through taking part in Qonto's monthly & quarterly FP&A processes, including monthly closing, analytical allocations, management reporting, variance analysis, with a special focus on our Qonto's cost structure.
• Financial planning: Take part in the annual & quarterly forecast, & perform variance analysis on the P&L lines you are in charge of.
• Analysis: Perform ad-hoc financial analysis on different topics (e.g. deep dive on key KPIs, etc.)
What you can expect
• To work closely with both Qonto's Finance Team & Operational Teams & to be part of our strategy by making Qonto grow
• To contribute to the development of the Finance function in one of the most promising European scale-ups
• To work in a fast-paced
environment with a strong focus on quality
to know more)
• Experience: you have at least 5+ years of experience in FP&A, Strategic Finance, or Financial Controlling, preferably in a fast-paced organization.
• Self-starter: you take initiative & you are intellectually agile, comfortable with creating processes & dashboards from scratch.
• Communication: you are a real team player & have excellent communication skills with the ability to align various stakeholders among the company.
• Mastery: you are fully proficient in Excel & have strong financial modeling skills. You know how to use data to build powerful insights & strategies.
• Languages: you are fluent in French & English, other European languages (German, Italian, Spanish) are a plus.