VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, APAC & LATAM. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
SOCIAL LISTENING ANALYST
Were looking for someone who will be tasked with capturing any relevant or notable mentions of the Ford brand on social & escalating to the Community Management (CM) Team Lead for action. Simply put - we can not miss identifying & sharing this content from users, regardless of the platform / topic / time.
- Constantly monitor social platforms; monitoring posts that not only tag the brand, but mention them via hashtag or no tag at all.
- Alerting CM Lead of any mention of the brand that is trending upwards in popularity (regardless of whether it is positive or negative), or a post that has potential to become bigger (big follower account posts, we see it early)
- Provide a daily social listening report M-F AM (social listening tool for all of this)
- Overall Sentiment around the brand from prior day
- Any useful information found via social conversation analysis that we may need to keep an eye on (when applicable)
- Nominate potential user generated content that could be repurposed for Fords social feed & other marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of how to navigate (search) through social tools natively. (TT, IG, FB, TW)
- Ability & understanding of how to have a true pulse on social media & conversation around specific topics
- Ability to clearly communicate findings & provide insight into what is being heard around the brand and/or industry
- Comfortable with being a news breaker (both good & bad)
- Cannot have a I dont know if I should tell them about this, it may make them mad mentality
- Ability to analyze conversation for trend finding that may need to be alerted BEFORE it pops (not strat or creative focused)
- Adaptability & willingness to learn new social search tools & functionalities
Nice to haves
- Experience of social listening tools
- Automotive passion or knowledge
- Experience in Google Suite (i.e. Slides,Sheets) for presentation purposes
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive & representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, & behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, & location.
- Base Salary $60k- $70K
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, & vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health & Wellness benefits