In this role you will be a key contributor to the success of some of the largest restaurant businesses across the country.
What youll do
- Improve operations work closely with internal stakeholders from Sales, Product, Engineering, Operations, Support & other teams to solve key operational challenges for our partners & execute solutions
- Scale learnings establish best practices & organizational efficiencies for both internal & external stakeholders. Develop & implement new initiatives, strategies & programs to help increase your teams productivity
- Proactive youre motivated by the opportunity to deliver genuine value to our partners & build this business, & youre willing to dive right in!
- Detail Oriented you love process & are efficiencies
- Humble youre willing to get your hands dirty, collaborate with others, & youre open to feedback
- Entrepreneurial willing to go above & beyond to help DoorDash succeed
- Bachelors degree or higher
- 1-3 years of consulting, sales, finance, account management, project management or customer success experience
- High-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Founded in 2013, DoorDash is a San Francisco-based technology company passionate about transforming local businesses & dedicated to enabling new ways of working, earning, & living. Today, DoorDash connects customers with their favorite local & national restaurants in more than 1,200 cities across the United States & Canada. By building intelligent, last-mile delivery technology for local cities, DoorDash aims to connect people with the things they care about one dash at a time.