As part of Namelys Professional Services department, the Data Services team uses Agile methodology to manage data-related projects that offer value to our clients, including Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) feeds to our Carrier partners.
A Junior EDI Consultant has some benefits & payroll experience. They are the client facing role for all EDI technical operations work. They will help oversee EDI project work from inception to go-live in conjunction with an Engineer. Throughout the project lifecycle, they will monitor EDI milestones to ensure we are hitting dates. In addition, they will partner with Benefits Administration Consultants to ensure a successful Namely configuration, & with Carriers on behalf of our mutual clients.
- Oversee EDI project work from inception to go-live in conjunction with an EDI Consultant & EDI Engineer
- Update Namely benefit & payroll configurations to match Carrier specifications
- Pull reports to validate that client data is accurate & work directly with clients to resolve discrepancies
- Provide technical guidance to EDI Engineers on usage of proprietary EDI tool
- Contact Carriers and/or Clients to resolve data or structural discrepancies
- Assist Senior EDI Consultants with data discrepancies, technical fixes
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Strong Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Strong pattern-recognition abilities
- Knowledge of Benefit Plans, 401K, & Insurance
- Customer Service Experience
- Strong communication skills with external & internal clients
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business & work environment
- Familiarity with gathering requirements from technical specifications & helping translate to clients
Nice to Have
- Experience writing SQL queries and/or basic scripts
- EDI Benefit feeds experience
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.