As an IAM Engineer (Identity & Access Management) at Peloton, you'll be a part of the core team that keeps client infrastructure redundant, scalable, & secure. The position will entail being responsible for the Enterprise client services in use at Peloton & helping to craft the backend systems that will depend on as the company continues to grow. You should be comfortable seeing a project through from start to end; including identifying areas for improvement, researching the best way to tackle the problem, being able to describe to others why you chose the approach you did, & then implementing the solution; you are both a thinker & a doer. You should love automating things, we want people who want to work smarter, not harder!
- Experience in managing & maintaining Identity Management, Federation, & Synchronization solutions. (Okta Administration is highly preferred)
- Subject-matter expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud & on-premises enterprise technology, & the relationship between the architectures
- Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with Pelotons IAM solution (Okta)
- Staging & testing of new SSO integrations, legacy integration enhancements & integration reconfigurations
- Participate in the architecture & support ongoing automation in endpoint deployment & management
- Manage, administer, & scale our endpoint fleet & related infrastructure
- Participate in supporting & managing iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows & Linux operating systems & software
- Identify & deploy internal process & automation improvements
- Work as an escalation point for the global IT support team
- Manage & maintain multiple enterprise-wide SaaS applications
- Contributes to the development & maintenance of an IAM strategy, with a roadmap of key deliverables & timelines
- Create & maintain detailed & accurate documentation, knowledge base articles.
- Help grow & mentor the global IT organization
- 8+ years experience working with endpoint management software
- Expert experience with administering, deploying, & troubleshooting macOS 10.14.x & later, Windows 10, iOS 12.x & later, Android OS, Linux OS, & ChromeOS
- Proven expertise packaging applications, managing patch compliance, & software distribution, system updates
- 6+ years Experience administering, scaling & troubleshooting cloud based identity providers (IdP), preferably Okta & G Suite Admin
- Experience scaling & integrating directories (LDAP, AD, Azure AD, etc.)
- 10+ years of internal & external applications & systems implementation & support (e.g. Okta, GSuite, Slack, Azure AD, Etc.)
- 10+ years scripting experience (Powershell, bash, python, ruby etc.)
- Love for automating all things & streamlining business functions
- Attention to detail & a security minded approach to solving problems
- Strong problem solving skills. The ability to adapt & overcome is a must
- Ability to drive concurrent projects & initiatives while managing operational escalations
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills (verbal & written)
- Empathetic & humble with a customer-focused demeanor
- Comfortable working in hyper-growth environments
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.