If you have a passion for food & conversing with seniors- join our newdining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents! This job is located in our newest community in Queen Anne at Rodgers Park.
We are located atAegis of Queen Anne at Rodgers Park, 2900 3rdAve. W. Seattle, WA 98119developed after the historically Victorian Queen Anne neighborhood. Neighboring Fremont, we have easy access to downtown bus routes & routes from highway 99!
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What youll need to rock this job:
- Compassionate & a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!
Please submit an application or contact Claire at 425-449-4983 for additional information