Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As Product Manager on Mailchimps Smart Marketing Platform, you will be responsible for driving strategy & executing on it in partnership with fellow product managers & other disciplines. This includes identifying customer problems, creating short & long term roadmaps & consistently assessing business impact. You will be providing thought leadership & direction that drives towards our company goals & strategy & does so in collaboration with engineering, design, research, analytics & marketing.
What you'll do:
- Own individual product from concept to launch, ensuring roadmap is aligned to company vision
- Partner with Research to validate or assess customer expectations & perceptions
- Collaborate with Data Research to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products; regularly review metrics to ensure they are tracking to goal
- Communicate clearly defined & achievable product goals to Design & Engineering, negotiating trade-offs & adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through pragmatic planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing & Support to define release marketing reach, effort & support impact
- Build, edit & manage product backlog understanding the contributive value of each feature, the level of effort, risk & opportunity costs
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation & compelling storytelling
- Ability to communicate complex & detailed information in an organized & consumable format
- Be capable of & comfortable with working closely with Senior & C-level executives to develop product strategy
- Strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- Ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- Understanding of how to read data to analyze the performance of digital features
- Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
- Experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to Covid-19? Click here: https://mailchi.mp/mailchimp/hiring-covid-19
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.