About the Position:
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal & external matters pertaining to the chief executives (including the CTO) of the company.
This is a unique opportunity to assist Ruzwana Bashir, CEO & Co-Founder of Peek during a period of rapid growth & international expansion for the company. Ruzwana has been selected forForbes 30 Under 30 in Technology, Fast Companys 100 Most Creative People, & Vanity Fairs Next Establishment.
The New York Times calledPeek.coma site you want to visit again & again andCNBC labeled Peek as the OpenTable for activities. Thecompany isbacked by tech heavyweights including Googles Eric Schmidt, Squares Jack Dorsey & TPGs David Bonderman.
The ideal candidate adapts well to a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, demonstrates flexibility as timelines & priorities change & provides a high degree of attention & responsiveness to the needs of the execs. Reliability, consistency, & resourcefulness are necessary attributes to succeed in this role.
- Maintain CEO's personal & professional calendar
- Understanding CEO & Peek priorities to pro-actively drive scheduling decisions, often jumping-in out of hours to assist in logistical support
- Coordinate travel & accommodation arrangements both domestically/internationally
- Keep CEO on time to meetings/appointments
- Event planning
- Provide general support to visitors & other external inquiries
- Manage personal errands for the CEO, as needed
- Maintain a high degree of professionalism & confidentiality when handling sensitive corporate or personnel matters
- Special projects, as directed
Desired Skills & Experience Requirements
- 3-6 years of experience as an Executive Assistant (preferably for a C-Level Executive)
- Attention to detail, highly organized, & ability to multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Energetic, pro-active, & capable to turn around tasks quickly & efficiently
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong computer skills using MS Office including Outlook & PowerPoint
- A self-starter eager to exceed objectives & take on more responsibility as needed
- Genuine interest in being a career EA
- BA/BS degree, or equal experience required
- Excellent written, oral & interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates common sense & exercise good judgment when faced with emergencies
- Creativity & resourcefulness
- Confidence & professional demeanor
- Humility & emotional maturity
- Acts with diplomacy & discretion
- Integrity & Reliability
** Interested Applicants, please visit http://www.peekpro.com/jobs