As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
If you think you could support Visa as aProposition Manager,we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
- We are seeking a leader to work directly with a top UK bank to deliver positive change for Visa, the Bank and, most importantly, their consumers.
- The candidate will be tasked with delivering a long term program of work, with the objective of implementing market leading solutions & propositions for Visa & the Bank
- The candidate will be exposed to all areas of the payments & banking landscape, & will be responsible for facilitating prioritisation & decisions across Visa & the Bank. As such they will need a strong appreciation of the complex & competing drivers & priorities within the ecosystem
- The candidate will be responsible for creating & managing the structures & processes which will govern the program of work, facilitating both short term progress & long term strategic achievements
- The candidate will be required to work in a complex matrix environment across Visa & the Bank, collaborating with & managing stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure delivery of joint priorities. As such they must have excellent stakeholder management skills across all levels of business
- The candidate will play a key role in the development of propositions within the program, working with the wider team to understand consumer problems, identify opportunities, build propositions & implement solutions to support the Bank's consumers
- The candidate will be joining the team at the very start of the program, & therefore there will be significant opportunity to play a key role in the direction & strategy of the program & for future growth
- The program will be digital first, looking to leverage technology & innovation to deliver positive change, so a digital disposition & passion for innovation is a must
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Lead the day to day management of the program, including both short term project management & long term strategic planning
- Utilise data insights to develop propositions, following the Visa proposition development process (Discover, Define, Develop & Deliver)
- Understand, articulate & champion the consumer & business needs for change across the initiatives, working with the team to ensure a consistent approach to developing propositions
- Regular cross-functional communications, both formally & informally, to ensure the matrix team is aligned to & actively delivering against our goals
- Stakeholder management across all levels of Visa's & the Bank's businesses; identifying individuals, building relationships & regularly engaging to ensure smooth delivery of the program
- Collaborate with the nominated counterpart inside the bank, developing a deep understanding of their needs & building relationships across the technology & delivery teams
- Be the champion for operational excellence within the team, identifying areas for improvement, developing solutions & implementing change
- Partner with the individual initiative leads to ensure timely delivery & consistent communication for all initiatives
What we're after
- These individuals should be self-starters, with the ability to think & act independently, whilst always aligning & balancing the customer priorities to the Visa strategy
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent track record of successful programme delivery within financial services or equivalent industry i.e. digital/consulting
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills/ability to influence with multiple stakeholders both internally & externally, specifically in working in a matrixed' environment
- Excellent understanding of the proposition lifecycle & go to market approach
- Strong project management skills
- Sound knowledge & experience of new technology, fintech & challenger banks
- Strong commercial acumen
- Candidates should be happy to regularly travel across the UK
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.