At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
Based in our new production facility in Pemulwuy/Greystanes, you will be reporting to our Inventory & Materials Manager. You will be tasked with managing stock rotation & Incoming Goods.
- Requires a manager who is a peoples person & analytically sharp
- Monitor Matflo FCMS Inventory Functions
- Own & deliver against KPIs, mainly Impairments, FIFO, & expired stock
- Making sure the right stock is in the right place at the right time
- Monitor incoming goods & flag to the business any shortages
- Ensure all stock is putaway, ready for next days consumption
- Manage stock rotation & expired stock processes
- Inspire the inventory team to care about our customers, brand & products
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Experience using RF Scanners & WMS Modules
- Confident working in an autonomous role
- Computer literate (Google sheets, Strong Excel (pivot/v-look etc.), Warehouse management system) with excellent analytical skills
- Strong organisational, communication & time management skills
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Forklift license a bonus or be willing to get a forklift license
- Great sense of humour
What youll get in return
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
If this sounds like you then we'd love to hear from you!