Sailthru is the largest sender of personalized email on the planet. But were so much more than an email provider or cross-channel marketing hub. Were committed to creating true partnerships with our clients, not just being another vendor. Working with some of the biggest names in ecommerce & publishing, we help deliver the end consumer experiences for billions of individuals globally across email, mobile apps & web.
Sailthru is proud to be part of the CM Group, a world-class portfolio of technology products including Campaign Monitor, Delivra, Emma, LiveClicker, & Vuture. Our mission is to be the most respected, fastest growing marketing technology company in the world. We have teams all over the globe from NYC to San Francisco to London to New Zealand making it a reality.
CM Group is seeking a Partner Manager who will be responsible for working with the Director of Partnerships in supporting & executing programs with a variety of key strategic, reseller, & technology partners. The role is focused on leveraging these relationships to expand our overall reach, resulting in the creation of new leads & revenue for the business.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized & detail-oriented with the ability to manage a wide variety of initiatives in a fast-paced environment. They should have strong communication & presentation skills as theyll engage with both internal & external sales, marketing, product, training, finance, & executive teams.
What You'll Do
- Support the creation & execution of strategic partnership plans that generate leads & drive demand through direct rep referrals, events/conferences, PR, email, webinars, & other available communication channels.
- Perform initial commercial analysis & assessment of partners potential to meet requirements & deliver revenue.
- Confidently communicate & represent the company product & portfolio strategy during in-person meetings, events, & calls with partners.
- Scheduling, facilitating, & ensuring alignment & resources for program kickoffs or reviews with partner & internal teams.
- Organization & maintenance of shared partner documentation, customer lists, resources, directory listings, & strategic plans.
- Regular reporting & analysis on the success of program activity with partners.
- Collection & consolidation of partners customer feedback to help inform product decisions & investment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Required 2+ years of business experience preferably program or project management, sales coordination, consulting, or channel management.
- BA or BS in marketing, business, or a similar field.
- Understanding of the dynamics of different sales & marketing teams with experience working with or as part of those groups.
- Strong presentation & in-person communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once & report out on progress.
- Experience working & building reports in Salesforce.
- Experience working with distributed teams is a plus.
- Some travel required as necessary