LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This is a position that can be based anywhere in the United States, remote or in-office. Our hybrid distributed workforce philosophy allows us to find the best talent in the country & build diverse teams, while allowing our teammates to work from the location that works best for them, whether that is their home office or one of our office locations. We have offices in San Francisco, CA & Pittsburgh, PA for those of you that live local & want to work from the office. We also plan to use these spaces to bring together teammates & drive creativity & innovation.
The Sr. Transaction Analyst role is an integral part of the Capital Markets team at LendingHome supporting the management of mortgage loan sales to a variety of institutional investor partners. The Sr. Transaction Analyst within Capital Markets will help the team manage, monitor & analyze transactions to institutional investors, securitization programs & other capital markets partners.
- Track, update & maintain all loan sale data; prepare loan sale tapes & commitments to be offered to investor partners.
- Responsible for supporting investor transactions; establish timelines for due diligence review & settlement deliverables.
- Monitor due diligence process to ensure adequate & timely resolution of investors conditions & exceptions.
- Prepare final funding population with investors & facilitate the settlement process, including execution of closing documentation, reviewing the funding schedule for accuracy, & compiling mortgage loan schedule data.
- Maintain investor portfolios & deliver accurate reporting on a regular basis; create reporting & interface with internal teams on investors diligence & performance feedback.
- Implement internal processes & controls to ensure accuracy & efficiency across loan package sales & reporting.
- Work with internal policy team to prepare & distribute underwriting & product updates to investors & relay feedback.
- Conduct analytical work using large data sets in order to analyze live transactions, deal structures & overall portfolio performance.
- Execute on ad-hoc projects related to our strategic goals with investors.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in finance, accounting, economics or real estate.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills with the demonstrated ability to meet deadlines & perform in a high-stress, fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably in capital markets or finance related field.
- Mortgage and/or real estate industry experience preferred but not required
- Skilled in analyzing, interpreting, summarizing & maintaining data.
- Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Excel with ability to summarize data via formulas, lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Detail-oriented individual who can work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to work independently & within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining high attention to detail.
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer