Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
The Global Industry Analyst will work as part of the Commercial Strategy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, highly motivated individual who excels at working with insights, creating client-friendly presentations & with interest in deepening their skill sets in the advertising landscape.
This role requires academic studies in one of the following: business / marketing / finance / data analytics. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in using excel & ppt. The role will be centered around the global commercial strategy workstreams, focusing on consulting DVs global advertisers & agencies on the basis of the 3P insights & research. The tasks include:
- Conducting global & regional focused research based on 3P sources & databases
- Leveraging DVs data to complement customer-centric narratives & presentations
- Putting together compelling, client friendly deliverables, & sharing them via client-facing interactions (meetings, emails etc)
- Supporting the broader team with strategic insights, & helping to keep up current with industry trends impacting DVs global customers
Who you are
- Minimum criteria: Bachelors Degree graduate from an accredited institution. Masters Degree at an accredited institution is a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in market research / analytical / consulting work. Experience in advertising is a plus.
- Strong technical aptitude & ability to translate complex analysis into client friendly terms.
- Ability to collaborate & take direction effectively as part of a global team
- Strong skills with excel
- Basic coding / programming skills (e.g. SQL) is a plus, but not required
- Professional and/or personal experience across countries & cultures is a plus
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital advertising.
The successful candidates starting salary will be determined based on a number of non-discriminating factors, including qualifications for the role, level, skills, experience, location, & balancing internal equity relative to peers at DV.
The estimated salary range for this role based on the qualifications set forth in the job description is between $68,000 to $129,000. This role will also be eligible for bonus/commission (as applicable), equity, & benefits.
The range above is for the expectations as laid out in the job description; however, we are often open to a wide variety of profiles, & recognize that the person we hire may be more or less experienced than this job description as posted.