Chief Information Security Officer
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
DoubleVerify is looking to hire a CISO as part of its strong commitment & continued investment in privacy & security. The CISO will lead all aspects of cyber & information security & will be responsible for developing & executing a comprehensive security program to ensure the companys assets, business processes & interests are protected & that risks are managed. The position will define strategy, develop a plan, manage globally distributed teams, track the budget & update the board of directors' audit committee. The CISO will partner with the legal, IT, engineering & technical operations teams & will communicate with partners, vendors, clients & auditors to ensure DoubleVerifys security related initiatives are well represented & that the program is aligned with the business interests.
- Direct the strategy & the overarching security program to protect the companys asset & business processes & manage that program & its operations.
- Update & brief the board of directors' audit committee on status, risks & threats
- Manage the programs budget & negotiate with vendors to ensure operational efficiency
- Develop policies, procedures & controls to ensure compliance with applicable contractual, regulatory, legal & audit requirements as well as good business practices.
- Manage the teams, employees, contractors & vendors that take part in the program.
- Hire, on-board & mentor additional internal & external resources according to the budget. Manage performance of low performing employees.
- Drive a cultural change to embed security across all business units & workflows. Ensure training & awareness across the organization.
- Ensure that disaster recovery & business continuity plans are in place & tested
- Ensure an effective & comprehensive IR policy & plan is in place & tested
- Oversee & improve the vulnerability management, penetration testing & security posture assessment programs
- Constantly update the cyber security strategy to leverage new technology & threat information
- Develop & maintain technology & operations roadmaps to ensure control coverage & operational efficiency for various programs: DLP, IAM, SIEM, VRM, MDM, DEV-SECOPS, penetration tests, vulnerability management, etc.
- Increase the maturity of the organizations information security program & ensure it is optimized.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in information security related roles
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with managing global teams across multiple functions
- Demonstrated experience in developing & leading security programs for international companies
- Successful experience getting audited or certified for SOC-1, SOC-2, SOX or ISO-27001
- Experience in ensuring compliance with GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA, COPPA or PCI from a security perspective.
- Hold an industry recognized certification in security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Deep understanding of IT infrastructure & systems
- Deep understanding of application security
- Superior written, presentation, & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal & team skills